Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What A Find Wednesday!

Its that time of the week again. Time to search Etsy for some creative and interesting items. This weeks theme is Leaves. So I once again posted in the Etsy forums and waited to see what was out there. I found some very nice items! Here are my four picks! Enjoy!

Handmade Ceramic-Mosaic Green Leaves by Rachelcart


Oak Leaf, Bright Yellow Tags, Set of 9 by Jess Made This

Leafy Flower Fairy Necklace by Elaina Louise Studios



Fall Floral Vintage Hankie Clutch Purse by The Tea Bagz Lady

5 comments:

  1. Great choices...love the necklace!! Thanks for including my purse. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely & freshy collection, thank you for including my ceramic leaves.✿◕‿◕✿

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking my leafy flower fairy necklace. Those ceramic leaves are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including my tags! The ceramic leaves look so real, the necklace is lovely, and the hankie clutch is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That necklace is funky and really different! Love it!

    ReplyDelete