This weeks Friday Feature is on a fun and funky shop named PunkScrapper. Like always I've got a little background information on the shop and some very neat products straight out of the shop, and of course just click on the picture to go to the items page. This week we've even got a giveaway!!! Scroll to the bottom of the feature for giveaway details!
I have always loved drawing and crafting. My older sister used to keep me entertained by sharing her art supplies and coming up with projects for us to work on! I have always loved the idea of making art for a living and a few years ago my husband encouraged me to do just that! That is when I discovered Etsy! Its slow going and challenging but I love it so much!
My name kind of came out of a combo of my interest... I like scrap booking as well as using bits of this and that (scraps) to make things for my shop and i also love punk music and the look and feel of the punk era from the 80's. So "punkscrapper" seemed appropriate!
I also seem to often combine some punk and edge along with whimsy and imagery in the items I make, so "punkscrapper" worked! I have been doing my crafts (in some form or another) since I was a little girl and started doing commissions here and there in high school and college but it has been in the last three years that I have made it my job 100%.
You can find PunkScrapper on:
Etsy (of course!)
Now for her wonderful giveaway! Punkscrapper has been kind enough to put an original art work up for grabs. I wish I could enter my own giveaways!!! Love this piece! Only two very simple steps to get entered, and plenty of options for extra entries!
To Enter: YOU MUST! (please only leave one comment saying your following, then your favorite item)
1) Be a follower of this blog
2) Go to Punkscrapper's shop and pick out your favorite item and post it in a comment!
Extra Entries: (leave a seperate comment for each additional entry!)
1) Heart Punkscrapper on Etsy ~1 Entry~
2) "Like" Punkscrapper on Facebook ~1 Entry~
3) Follow Punkscrapper on Twitter ~1 Entry~
4) Make a purchase from Punkscrapper on Etsy ~5 Entries~
5) Heart The Green Haven on Etsy ~1 Entry~
6) "Like" The Green Haven on Facebook ~1 Entry~
7) Follow The Green Haven on Twitter ~1 Entry~
* Please note if you are already following, or have previously hearted our shops please do not use these as additional entries. They must be new! Thank you!*