Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Friday Feature!

This weeks shop is ChimChim! A cute shop for crochet and needlepoint lovers! Or someone who would like to explore them!

Here is a little about Carol and her shop, ChimChim.

I've been crocheting and making one thing or another since I was about 7 years old. I taught myself to crochet from a book. Since I'm left handed, I had to hold the illustrations in front of a mirror to see how a left-hander crochets! I started crochet when I wanted to make clothes for my dolls. I often dabble in more crafts and hobbies and put the results up on my site and Etsy.

I started my shop on Etsy as a continuation of my desire to sell my work. I've done many craft shows and sold things from my website as well. My shop name, ChimChim, is actually the name of my cat. She thinks she "helps" me!

I also design needle point and cross stitch charts that are sold in many shops around the country! They were even in Hobby Lobby a few years ago.

All my work can be found on my website as well as some on Etsy.

Stop by her shop and take a look around!

No comments:

Post a Comment