I was born and raised in Zurich, Switzerland, and moved to Seattle, WA 13 years ago. I am married to an architect and together we have a 13 year old son named Nico. Since Nico is the name of my only son, I named the shop after him. Plus I love how it sounds and I think it suits my work.
When I was 16 I took a traditional 4 year apprenticeship for book binding. I have always loved to be creative and work with my hands. I am 53 now minus 16 equals 37 years that I have been doing my craft! Wow, that is a long time and I still love what I am doing. I love etsy and I am very thankful for it. I opened a lot of doors for me.
* I realized while reviewing Andrea and her shop that all of her work is done BY HAND and looks wonderful!
You can also find Nico Papergoods on her website.
Andrea has put up a fantastic set of items for her giveaway! A handmade notebook, a pencil and a bookmark!
To Enter: you must:
1) Be a follower of this blog
2) Go to Nico Papergoods on Etsy and pick your favorite item and leave it in a comment.
****Please leave these in one comment as to not mess up the counting.
1) Heart Nico Paper goods on Etsy ~1 Entry~
2) Heart The Green Haven on Etsy ~1 Entry~
3) Make a Purchase from Nico Papergoods on Etsy ~5 Entries~
4) Make a Purchase from The Green Haven on Etsy ~5 Entries~
**** Please leave 5 separate entries for each, that includes the transaction number so I may verify that the purchase was during the giveaway.
Giveaway ends at 12pm (EST) on Saturday Oct 30Th.