Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What a Find Wednesday!

This weeks What a Find Wednesday features Spring Themed Items! I've actually choosen 5 itmes this week... There were just sooo many cute items to choose from! I had a hard time picking just 5! Like always click the picture to go to the listing, click the shop name to visit the shop!


Set of 5 Ladybug and Bee Notcards from CardsandNotes!
Flower Bracelet by Baghdadbum!

Birdie and the cat by Monstersncuties!

Lovebird by Yarnabees!


White flower hair pin from Luvy Duvy!



Heads up! Next weeks theme is Easter!!! Look out for my thread on Etsy!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my notecards. Great items by all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad!!!
    Thank you so much for featuring my pink cat :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for featuring my bracelet.
    You made my day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Global Animal Blogging Event"
    *******************************

    Come Join In On The FUN !!!


    Linda & OREO
    ________woof woof

    ReplyDelete