This weeks Friday Feature will be a shop called Craftie Ladie! She will also be offering up one of her adorable dish towels, and the winner gets to choose which one! Scroll to the bottom of the feature for more details!
My name is Craftie Ladie, and I have been crafting for over 50 years... Drawing, painting, sewing, I have tried almost everything!!! I loved to sew, and made all my cloths, and always enjoyed hand stitching the hems on them... So when I retired, after 32 years of working full time, I stared hand embroidering towels, and started selling on Etsy in the year 2006, and away I went!!!! My name Craftie Ladie was an after thought to the correct spelling Crafty Lady because someone else already had it! I am not into blogging, twittering, nor do I have a Facebook page, but you can find me at the local Craft Fairs in my neighborhood in Anaheim Ca.
Now for the giveaway! The owner has been kind enough to put one of her towels up for grabs, even better, the winner get to pick which one!
To Enter YOU MUST:
1) Be a follower of this blog
2) Go to Craftie Ladie's Shop and pick out your favorite item, and leave a comment saying what it is!
For Extra Entries: ALL OF THESE MUST BE NEW!!! (ie: new heart, new purchase)
1) Heart Craftie Ladie on Etsy and say so in a comment ~1 Entry~
2) Make a Purchase From Craftie Ladie on Etsy and post the transaction number in a comment ~3 Entries~
3) Heart The Green Haven on Etsy and say so in a comment ~1 Entry~
4) Make a purchase from The Green Haven on Etsy and post the transaction id in a Comment ~3 Entries~
Thanks for stopping by and Good Luck!!!