Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What A Find Wednesday

With the new blog title "Life Is Green" I figured it would be perfect to do the newest "What A Find Wednesday" feature with green items. So once again I created another tread in the Etsy forms and started my search! Its always so much fun to see what people give me, two things are never alike! Its great. Here are my picks for this weeks Green feature!




Let me know what you think! I had a lot of fun with this one, next weeks theme will be "Hearts" so look out for my thread next Tuesday and Wednesday!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful items you have chosen! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some gorgeous green items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely items! The key pendant is very unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for including my Green Knitted Cat :-)))
    Spreading the word!

    ReplyDelete