Friday, February 19, 2010
Friday Feature and Giveaway
And the winner is.......... Angie!!!! Thanks to everyone who participated!
This week's feature friday shop is Sparkle Beast Designs! A great and unique jewlery shop!
Now a little bit about about the owner =)
Im currently a senior at a local university studying costue design, but I've always wanted to dabble around with jewelry design. I created my shop with the intention of bringing colorful, unique and sparkly jewelry to other people. My good friend, Sara, suggested I pick up the name "Sparkle Beast" because I'm obsessed with anything that incorporates beads, sequins, glitter or rhinestones. It's an interesting name that people can easily remeber, but it's still relevant to who I am :)
I've loved bead work ever since I can remeber, and began playing with bead weaving techniques on and off looms. I started making earring for fun, then started making htem as gifts, and finally got involved with craft fairs. My rhinestone necklaces are still a fairly new collection inspired by the current "bib" and "statement" necklace trends. I've been creating jewelry for craft fairs since 2006, but I've been beading and making jewelry since 2002. Remeber, everything is better with rhinestones!
Where else can you find this shop?
On Facebook, and Portfolio of Designs
This weeks giveaway is coming from my shop!!! Im going to giveaway this cute coffee cozy!
To Enter: (YOU MUST)
1) Be a follower of this blog
2) Go to my shop and pick your favorite item, and leave me a comment saying what it is!
Extra Entries: (Must be a new follower, heart, fan or purchase)
1) Become a Follower of my shop on Twitter and tell me so in a comment~1 Entry~
2) Heart my Etsy Shop and tell me so in a comment~1 Entry~
3) Become a Fan of my Facebook Page and tell me so in a comment~1 Entry~
4) Make a purchase from my shop! and leave the transaction number in a comment~3 Entries~
Good luck and Enjoy!
Posted by Megan at 8:11 PM